Not to mention...
I’ve seen Transformers twice already…
I'm so sorry!
I haven’t been on Tumblr in some time. I hate sitting on the family computer for hours on end mainly because anyone can come downstairs and just see what I’m doing. I just don’t like it. I’m gonna try and convince my Dad to get wifi again or to see if I give half of the money to help out get a new modem. I miss Tumblr and all the wonderful people on here. I feel like...
And can we all just give a big FUCK YEAH to New York for making marriage an equal right to everyone!! America is moving in a great direction with this!! So happy!!
for a wine tasting party tonight! 80% of the proceeds are going to the tornado victims down South while the rest of the 20% will be going to Japan. Should be fun. I’m going to be put in charge of a lot of things seeming I know the woman and she’s an Interior Designer as well. I’m a little nervous, but hopefully I won’t be once I start working. I just don’t want to...
LA it has been amazing. Couldn’t have made a better choice then coming here to FIDM. There are so many beautiful people here and so much more. It’s going to be really hard getting on that plane today to go back East. You have made me stronger and more independent, something CT could have never done for me. I love you. You are my home and I will return soon. And to the people who have...
I don't want to go to sleep.
Going to sleep means I have to wake up tomorrow. Tomorrow means I have to leave LA. Leaving LA means my heart is going to break </3
beardsnglitter asked: good blog!
Packing my life away...
from the last two years in five suitcases and one box. I’m so sad to be leaving this wonderful and beautiful city :(
Calling it a night.
I have my GRADUATION TOMORROW! So excited to be getting my diploma from FIDM and to be graduating in the Staples Center. It’s going to be fucking sick.
are some real class act fucking people. So they arrived in LA around 12:30 today so I get ready thinking that it will take them an hour to get to the hotel, which is two seconds down the street from me. I’m ready and waiting, fall asleep, wake up and its almost 3:00. Call my dad, AND THEY’RE AT FUCKING VENICE BEACH!! I’ve been waiting this whole day for them to get here and they...